[bfsa] Coming Together

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Jul 7 15:23:43 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,
     We are about to embark on yet another new academic year here that
has the ear markings for an exciting new era for BFSA @ YSU. Some
wonderful encouraging changes have taken place for some well deserving
people, and we must and will support their efforts here on campus.
    We have been quiet for far too long!  It is time for us to, once
again, make some positive sounds for those around.

   BFSA, Coming Together Meeting for Academic Year 2004-2005
                    will be held in Room 2036 in Kilcawley Center
                        at 1:15 p.m. on Monday, July 19th, 2004.
                    Remember, WE can't BE without YOU!

 This room is across hallway from the Ohio Room.
.