[bfsa] BFSA Constitution: Article III - Membership CORRECTION

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Oct 20 15:32:27 EDT 2005

    During the process of reproducing our original document, I
inadvertently omitted the last sentence in the first paragraph in my the
draft under Article III which states:
        [There shall be three types of membership in the Association:
Regular, Associate and Student.
         Associate and Student members shall have voice, but no vote, in
the Association business.]
I truly apologize for all the inconvenience/misunderstanding that my
error has caused our membership.  I am sure that this will be corrected
on our web site to better accurately reflect the Foundation that our
Association has been built on here at YSU.