[bfsa] Black History Moment

Bonnie Laing bylaing at ysu.edu
Sat Jan 13 17:46:33 EST 2007

What is going on here?

Why are such messages being sent out to the membership?  This brand of
division is inappropriate in a group that is about solidarity and
uplift.

I for one would love to excel in business like this brother has and
would also love to excel in the hard sciences as well.  Kudos to all.

Let's refrain from elitism, speak to each other with respect and not
diminish each others accomplishments and/or opinions or let's no post
at all.

Peace and Happy New Year.

Bonnie Laing