[bfsa] Student Diversity Programs/Welcome Week 2007

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:42:08 EDT 2007

Just some thoughts to share:

  Very soon, we will once again be welcoming new students for the
beginning of their first academic year at YSU.  We wish to make their
transition as seamless and pleasant as possible.
 Traditionally, we have always supported the efforts of William Blake,
Director of Student Diversity Programs and I know that at this year's
event, we will be well represented.
   Thank you in advance for your willingness to step up and step out in
a show of support.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University