[bfsa] Jennifer Roller

Dr. Sylvia J. Imler sjimler at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:52:44 EDT 2007

Blessings to you as you transition into your new position!

Sylvia Imler

Dr. Sylvia J. Imler
Assistant Professor
Special Education Program
Department of Counseling and Special Education
Beeghly College of Education
Youngstown, Ohio 44555-0002

(330) 941-3263

BCOE Office 3302

Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they
invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing,
joyfully collapse, encouraging them to build bridges of their own.  Leo
Buscalia, Living, Loving, and Learning