[bfsa] New BFSA Executive Elected

Victor Wan-Tatah vfwantatah at ysu.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:53:13 EDT 2008

It is with great pleasure and satisfaction that I announce the election
of the BFSA Executive Council. With the final tally of ballots by the
Election Committee led by the Chair, Ms. Yulanda McCarthy-Harris, here
are the results:

President- Hasheen Wilson
Vice-President -  Dr. Jeff Tyus
Treasurer - JoAnn Traylor
Secretary- Brenda Scarborough

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Yulanda and her committee
for the great service they have rendered to our organization, and to the
old Executive Council for their years of service to our people at YSU.
It is my earnest hope that the new administration will continue from
where we have left off on diversity issues, and to forge new ways to
make our presence felt on campus. Thanks to everyone of you who
contributed to our success during the past few years.

Long live BFSA
Victor Wan-Tatah
Out-going President