[bfsa] KOODLES vs KUDOS

Bonnie Laing bylaing at ysu.edu
Tue Jan 6 09:41:33 EST 2009

Hello all,

Congratulations to Mr. Blake, Drs Imler and Cameron Hughes and to
Hasheen and Zina, as well as others who are pursuing and achieving
excellence.

On another note, can I say with love and respect that the word we are
using for congratulations should be kudos instead of koodles?

Here is a definition from dictionary.com

–noun (used with a singular verb) honor; glory; acclaim: He received
kudos from everyone on his performance

Again said humbly with  love and respect,

Happy New Year

Bonnie

Zina McKinney wrote:

>CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Imler & Cameron Hughes for our accomplishments!
Blessings in all that you continue to do.

>Zina
>

>Zina D. McKinney
>
>Senior Admissions Coordinator
>
>Youngstown State University
>
>Sweeney Welcome Center
>
>One University Plaza
>
>Youngstown, OH 44555
>
>1-877-468-6978
>
>330-941-3730
>

>Remember:  "Education is a privilege given to us from those who fought
for the right and paved the way in order that we [all] would be the
beneficiaries of this great reward.  So, may our actions, our words and
our deeds make us worthy of the blessings we have received!" Always
Live Blessed!   (ZDM)

Behalf Of Susan Moorer
>Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:05 AM
>To: 'Brenda Scarborough'; bfsa at lists.ysu.edu
>Subject: RE: [bfsa] KOODLES GOING OUT - AGAIN
>

>Congratulations to Cameron Hughes and Dr. Sylvia Imler for their
outstanding achievements. Please continue to inspire excellence for
others in all that you do!

>Susan Moorer

Behalf Of Brenda Scarborough