[bfsa] Housing Opportunities Made Equal: HOME

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Jan 9 07:46:48 EST 2009

Happy New Year, Brenda. This job announcement is for BFSA membership
and/or people they know who might be interested.  Walk well.
Denise

From: Scott W. Gehl [mailto:sgehl at homeny.org]

Housing Opportunities Made Equal is a nationally recognized civil
rights organization which, since 1963, has led the struggle for fair
housing in Western New York.  HOME operates under government contract
to aid victims of housing discrimination, to provide housing counseling
and mobility services, and to conduct educational programs related to
fair housing.

Today HOME has issued the enclosed Affirmative Action Posting for a
Fair Housing Attorney.  We ask your help in making this opportunity
available to a broad range of prospective applicants.

Please note that this posting will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, January
30th.  We ask that interested parties submit resumes prior to that date
and time.

Please give thought to anyone you know who might be appropriate for
this position.  Your assistance identifying qualified candidates will
help HOME fulfill its important mission.

Scott W. Gehl, Executive Director
Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Inc.
700 Main St/ Buffalo, NY/ 14202
PHONE: (716) 854-1400 x 23
FAX:  (716) 854-1140

HOME is a civil rights organization which, since 1963, has led the
struggle for fair housing in Western New York.  Membership information
is available on the web at www.homeny.org<http://www.homeny.org>.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University