[bfsa] YEC Event Postponed

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Wed May 5 15:33:59 EDT 2010

Dear YEC Supporter:

Please be advised that the Youngstown Early College, Taste of Excellence, scheduled for this Thursday, May 6, 2010, in the YSU Stadium Club, has been postponed and will be rescheduled. We will communicate the rescheduled date with you in the near future. All funds donated to-date will remain in the YEC Fund.

If more information is needed please contact Michele Dotson, Dean of the Youngstown Early College, 330-744-7923. We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at the next event.

YEC Staff