[bfsa] Bridge students

ymccartyharris at ysu.edu ymccartyharris at ysu.edu
Mon Jul 30 19:13:58 EDT 2012

Hello guys, we are trying to get the mentoring/mentee initiative off the ground again. We are calling it, 'Connections to Success'. This time around we have the University Diversity Council on board.

If you would like to meet the pilot group,  which will be our Bridge Students, which Mike Beverly has done such a great job with, meet us at the Rock (next to Kilcawley on Thursday (Aug. 2nd) at 6:30 pm. We will have light refreshments.

If you are interested in being a mentor we will have a more formalized meeting in September. Please contact me if you are so Mike or me can send you the info.