[bfsa] Your friend, Hasheen Wilson, has sent you a message

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:50:37 EDT 2012

Members,

As you all know this is a very important electoral year.
Therefore, if you haven't already done so I would encourage you to become
and Educator for Obama to in efforts to protect our advancements.
Thanks!
Hasheen

Please join me and thousands of educators from all
across the nation in urging America's elected leaders to enthusiastically
support smart, innovative ideas that can bring the promise of a quality
public education to all of our children.<br />
Let's make sure
our elected officials know we're counting on them to act decisively to
strengthen public education. And let's be certain they understand that
we're eager to work side-by-side with them to advance ideas that will help
deliver a quality education to all of our students. <br />
www.neafund.org/promisemagnet<br />