[URBANTH-L]local 2 solidarity fund, more responses

bvergara at sfsu.edu bvergara at sfsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:34:33 EDT 2004

[Moderator's note: a few more -- again, we encourage you concerned folks to
subscribe to the AAAUnite mailing list.]

---------
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:37:20 -0400
From: "Robert T. O'Brien" <robrien at temple.edu>
Subject: Local 2 Solidarity Fund

I'm working on getting a PayPal link on the AAAUnite blog,
but people who want to directly support the locked-out
workers at Local 2 and their families and send check to:

Local 2 Solidarity Fund
209 Golden Gate Ave.
San Francisco, CA  94102
Attn.:  Tho Do, Secretary/Treasurer