[URBANTH-L]sex work and masculinity in global cities for2005 AAA

Tiantian Zheng ZhengT at cortland.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:59:18 EST 2005

Dear everyone,

I am writing to join or enlist panelists or coorganizers for the topic on sex work and masculinity in global cities for the 2005 AAA. My own expertise is on migrant sex workers and masculinity in urban China. If someone is already organizing such a panel, I would like to join. Otherwise, I would like to coordinate with people who share similar interests in other parts of the world. Please contact me at zhengt at cortland.edu

Thanks,
Tiantian

Tiantian Zheng, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor