[URBANTH-L]ESF Athens, Urban/Local Space (correction)

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:26:58 EDT 2006

[This message corrects the location of a meeting that was
announced in a posting earlier this week.]

Dear friends,

The address of the venue is former Hellinikon Airport
(for details please use the link http://athens.fse-esf.org/info/en#place)
and NOT the ESF OFFICES that are mentioned below.
Please correct that in order to avoid misunderstandings of
your network members.

Regards,
Haris K.

Friends,
after consultation with Angie Balata (HLRN, Cairo) and Kathrine Coit
(AITEC, France) we like to invite you for an

*********************************
INFORMAL OPEN MEETING ON
NETWORKING AND EVENT-PREPARATION

4 p.m., WEDNESDAY, MAY 3, 2006
"URBAN/LOCAL SPACE"
at the area of ESF in ATHENS

Babels ESF06 1 Boulgari and Peiraios str., 4th floor, 104 37,
Athens, Greece. Telephone: +30-210-5288051
*********************************

We will decide the final agenda with the participants at the place.

These are just some proposals:
- Exchange of plans and expectations for the ESF and the urban space.

Appointments.
- Preparations for the events at next morning
- Situation and plans of HIC and other housing/urban networks in Europe
- Cooperation Europe-Middle East
- Exchange on plans for the World Urban Forum III in Vancouver June 2006,
G 8 in Heiligendamm summer 2007 and other coming events

I'll be in travel from Monday on.

See you in Athens

Knut Unger
Ruhr Tenants Forum/Habitat Net/HIC wg on globalisation

Email: unger at habitants.de
Habitat-Netz. e.V., Germany
Schillerstr. 13. 46,D- 58452 Witten
Tel. ++49-(0)2302-276171