[URBANTH-L]SUNTA with SfAA in Tampa

David W. Haines dhaines1 at gmu.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:39:50 EDT 2006

To all:

This is just to let you know that the information on
the Tampa meeting for Spring 2007 is now on line at:

	http://www.sfaa.net/sfaa2007.html

Note that as a SUNTA member, you can register at
the regular member rate (check the regular co-sponsor
member box). Also remember to check the SUNTA
box when submitting papers and sessions.

Once again, I would urge you to think creatively on
what you might want to do. More informal round tables,
for example, are quite fine for this kind of meeting. Also
remember that posters and individual papers are also
encouraged--we will package them into panels as needed.

Best regards,

David Haines
President-elect and program chair