[URBANTH-L]Request for reading ideas on social change, culture change, community and environment

David Levinger david at feetfirst.info
Tue Nov 28 22:16:31 EST 2006

Susan,

My work is at the intersection of health, design and community.  My
dissertation "Pedestrian Technologies: Redesigning Citizens,
Organizers and Technical Professionals" addresses some of the themes
and questions you're articulating. I taught a Masters course in
Design Languages in the Antioch Seattle Masters in Whole System
Design program that might be of interest.

If you want to slog, I can also send you the bibliography to my
dissertation off line.  Do you have EndNote?

David