[YAPA] Grading science education

Sharon Shanks slshanks at ysu.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:12:12 EST 2005

I posted the original link to get some discussion going on the YAPA list (plus I
found it to be interesting ...) -
If you hit "reply" to answer comes back to me. If you hit "replay to all" or
whatever similar feature your mail reader has, it goes to the list.

Robert: hope you intended this to go to this list ... :)

Sharon

----- Forwarded message from "robert.pendzick" <robert.pendzick at neomin.org>
-----