[YAPA] YAPA Meeting Announcement

William Sturrus wsturrus at cc.ysu.edu
Fri Nov 11 08:23:56 EST 2005

November 11, 2005

Dear Colleagues,
        Next Thursday the 17th of Nov., we will meet again. We will be
in room 2026 WBSH and start at 7 p.m. Park in the Wick Deck – tell the
attendant you are there for the YAPA meeting and they will let you in
free of charge. Bring your best Newton Laws demonstrations or
Laboratories to share. I hope that Roy will show you the new and
improved Dueling Fan Carts and then we will make them with real flashy
fans (straight from the Rogers Mall). This will be a cost share item –
you pay $4 for two fans and we will pay the rest. You will need to bring
some old AOL cds if you have them. If you have a lot of them and are
willing to donate the same please let me know soon – thanks.
        CHEM 6991 students, I apologize your stuff is still not in due
to my illness but hopefully Newton’s Birthday gathering at Lowellville
will be good for you. We had the first presentation at the Columbiana
meeting and it was great – Thanks Marjorie Shivers. So we do not get
everyone at the same meeting, please send me an email if you are going
to present.
        Don’t forget the Nuclear workshop this Saturday in the YAPA
room. We still have 3 openings if you give us a call at (330) 941-3616.