[YAPA] Fwd: COMSOL Multiphysics Workshop in Cleveland, OH - May 4

R J Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:41:53 EDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Bjorn Sjodin <bjorn at comsol.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:08:21 -0400
    From: Bjorn Sjodin <bjorn at comsol.com>
 Subject: COMSOL Multiphysics Workshop in Cleveland, OH - May 4
      To: rjzitto at ysu.edu

Dear Colleague,

Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with COMSOL
Multiphysics? Here is the opportunity for you to explore the
multiphysics modeling environment: on May 4th, 2006 we will
give two free introductory workshops in Cleveland, OH. Sign
up today!

City:  Cleveland, OH
Date:  May 4, 2006

Program: (The sessions cover identical material)
Morning session
- 9:30am - 10:30am Intro and Live Demo
- 10:30am - 12:30pm Hands-on Session

Afternoon session
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm Intro and Live Demo
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm Hands-on Session

For detailed information and to register, visit:
http://www.comsol.com/events/cleveland_oh/486/

Seating is limited, so advance registration is advised. For
a complete listing of our upcoming hands-on workshops, visit
http://www.comsol.com/activities/. If you have any questions do
not hesitate to contact me at 781-273-3322 or to email me.

Best regards,

Bjorn Sjodin
COMSOL, Inc.
781-273-3322