[YAPA] Fwd: [ptra] Science Positions Open

R J Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Sat Apr 29 13:41:09 EDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from "Kenneth A. Kane" <kenkane at alltel.net> -----
    Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:57:58 -0400
    From: "Kenneth A. Kane" <kenkane at alltel.net>
 Subject: [ptra] Science Positions Open
      To: PTRA <ptra at lists.aapt.org>

This is the official listserv for the Physics Teaching Resource Agents (PTRA).

Colleagues,

Our school has a couple of openings for science teachers for the upcoming
2005-2006 school year.  Gilmour is a private Catholic "prep" school in an East
suburb of Cleveland.   Please note the announcement below, and feel free to get
in touch with me if you should need more information.

Ken

TEACHING POSITIONS
    Gilmour Academy is seeking instructors for grades 9-12, one each in Physics
and Biology. Teaching experience and advanced degrees are preferred.  Please
send resumes to Director of the Upper School, 34001 Cedar Road, Gates Mills,
Ohio 44040.  EOE

---
You are currently subscribed to ptra as: rjzitto at cc.ysu.edu

----- End forwarded message -----