[YAPA] YAPA MEETING 18 DEC!!!!!! ho ho ho!

Richard Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:08:01 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues, Time is running short as usual at this point of
December.  The next YAPA gathering will be held at Lowellville High
School (52 Rocket Dr.) with our hosts JOE Dercoli and his wonderful
wife. Please join us for a fun evening of interesting Physics
conversation;and knowing the Dercoli's some fine Italian cookies. I am
writing this as a substitute (Sturrus went home sick) so I am not sure
what to include for next Monday - come and be surprised like the rest
of us. We  will start at 7 p.m. Check Map Quest if you need directions
or call Joe at the High School 330 536 6318. Bring a colleague. Looking
forward to seeing you all there.
     Zitto for Sturrus                           Roy