[YAPA] First YAPA meeting of new school year

Sharon Shanks slshanks at ysu.edu
Thu Sep 21 00:30:48 EDT 2006

It's a new school year! Time for gathering together to share good ideas for
teaching science. The first meeting of the Youngstown Area Physics Alliance
is rapidly approaching. We will meet at

7pm on Monday, September 25 in room 2026 of Ward Beecher Hall

on the beautiful campus of Youngstown State University. We will have
munchies, give-aways, and good ideas for your classroom from Mike, the idea
man. If you like, bring your classroom ideas for mechanics and kinematics
since it is *that* time of year. As always, we welcome science teachers from
areas outside of physics and from all grade levels. Hope to see you there.

Roy McCullough and Gregg Sturrus