[YAPA] More info on the AAPT Meeting this Saturday at Westminster

G. Samuel Lightner lightner at westminster.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:22:35 EDT 2006

I hope you're not getting tired of my notices, but I thought I should do
a follow up of the schedule I sent earlier,  highlighting a couple of
other things about the meeting.

After lunch:    A workshop by PASCO with some of their newest
equipment
                      Science in Motion:  A Demonstration of labs they
have developed for high school physics

PASCO and Sargent Welch/Ward/Science Kit will have representatives here
with their displays.  Others have sent catalogs and door prizes.

All attendees will received one each of the "placemat" size of the four
charts from CPEP:
Fundamental Particles and Interactions
Fusion:  Physics of a Fundamental Energy Source
Nuclear Science
History and Fate of the Universe

I would have liked to be at YSU tonight, but am giving a test!

Sam Lightner

Sam Lightner
Hoyt 121
Physics Department
Westminster College
New Wilmington, PA 16172
voice: (724) 946-7204     fax:  (724) 946-7146
lightner at westminster.edu