[YAPA] Fwd: Butterflies in The Classroom Educator Award

Richard Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Fri Aug 10 22:25:02 EDT 2007

Live Monarch Foundation wrote:

>The Live Monarch Foundation (501c3) Educator Outreach Program is
providing funding for teachers throughout the United States to enroll
into the National Campaign: to bring Monarch Butterflies into the
classroom.  This program provides education and materials to strengthen
the MonarchÂ’s 3,000 mile migratory route within North America by
creating self sustaining butterfly gardens and refuges...your
participation is critical.

>This program will give you, your students and their parents an
exciting, personal, educational and hands on experience. Materials will
be provided for each participant to raise a virtual butterfly and start
a real butterfly garden with professional instruction on each level of
its maintenance and care, with insight into the shared responsibility
of each person to protect our fragile environment one backyard at a
time.

>Each participant will receive all the tools necessary to make a visible
difference in their community and the support necessary to keep the
benefits growing.  Recognition for personal results, group efforts, and
community involvement are all part of the structured program, as is
access to proven Free fundraising programs, materials, curriculum and
discounted supplies if desired.  You control the integration with your
teaching objectives and personal goals.

>Your email was added during the past year to the contact list for
possible inclusion into this program through many students, other
teachers and organizations whom we have reached.  If you choose not to
participate or if this message has been misdirected, nothing is
required of you.  Your email will automatically be removed from future
mailings unless you confirm your interest below and complete the
registration to follow.  If you need to change your email addresses or
wish to nominate another educator for inclusion into this program just
go or send them to www.LMF-Educator-Award.com/index.html and have them
sign up. To learn more about us just follow the links on that page.

>All registrants will receive updates and our monthly newsletter.
Register today to hold your spot and start whenever your schedule
permits.

>< Please do not delay >
>
>Please confirm your interest in this program, award updates, monthly
newsletter, Free educational materials and special discounts by
clicking the link below or copying and pasting it into your browser.
There is no fee or obligation to join.

>Please go to www.LMF-Educator-Award.com/index.html  to enroll and later
choose your goals, interests and materials you would like to receive.
Please send your friends to this page as well for inclusion in our
National campaign. It is now open to all.

>Thank you,
>
>Live Monarch Foundation Staff
>www.LiveMonarch.org
>“One seed can change the world, we need you to plant it.”
>
>Please use the contact form on the sign-up page if you have any
questions, do not reply directly to this email.

>If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link
below.
>http://www.lmf-educator-award.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=3003302&p=6958

R J Zitto  Physics Instructor
Youngstown State University