[YAPA] Physical science and Teacher AUP

marianne.donley marianne.donley at neomin.org
Wed Feb 28 18:53:46 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of quick questions:
1.
Is anyone using the CPO science texts and equipment? If so do you like it? Is
it helping with student achievement? Is it worth geting the extra sets of
equipment? We are starting to look for new texts and our new teacher was going
to work for the company that sells the CPO text, so all we keep hearing is
really a sales pitch. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with it? Is there
another text anyone is using that they really like for physical science and
physics?

2.
I am on the technology committee at my school. We have been trying to come up
with a staff computer acceptable use policy for our school district. We have a
student one, but we need to design one that would set regulations for our the
staff. Does anyone have a staff APU in their district that they can share?
(and... Do you have an override account to bypass the internet filtering
system? If so what is your policy?)

Thanks,
Marianne (Ragan) Donley