[YAPA] Next YAPA Meeting

wsturrus at cc.ysu.edu wsturrus at cc.ysu.edu
Mon Mar 19 09:38:29 EDT 2007

YAPA Enthusiasts,

It is time again to meet and learn about some cool stuff. We will meet at YSU in
room 2026 on Thursday, March 22, at 7pm. The LED-ping-pong-ball light mixers are
ready for distribution, Gregg will have a Stirling engine for demonstration, Roy
will have some spiffy giveaways, and Mike promises to show an experiment that
has amazing physics implications. If we are lucky the Florida guy (Zitto) may
even show up and tell us what he did on his February vacation. Hope to see you
there.

Gregg   Roy