[YAPA] AP Chemistry Test

LARRY SHERER lsherer at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:29:44 EDT 2007

Norma,
     Following are several links that might help you and your students get a flavor of what to expect on the AP exam. My experience with AP exams in both chemistry & physics suggests that without specific preparation directed at AP curricula in the certain content, it is pretty tough to get a "3" or higher on the test.
     Hope this helps.

http://www.collegeboard.com/prod_downloads/ap/students/chemistry/ap-chem-0607.pdf
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/Controller.jpf

Larry Sherer