[YAPA] Fwd: Leader in Technology Initiative

Richard Zitto rjzitto at ysu.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:36:33 EDT 2009

Colleagues,  Read through the following. If you are interested please
contact Esther directly.  Z
Colleagues: read through the offer that Esther is making to you. If you
are interested please contact her directly via email.  Z

 "Esther Droop" <esther.droop at crocodile-clips.com>

Esther Droop wrote:

>Hello Richard
>
>I'm writing from Crocodile Clips in Scotland, as we've just launched a
new initiative for teachers in Ohio.

>The Leader in Technology initiative aims to involve selected teachers
in the development of our cutting-edge virtual labs.

>One teacher per school in each subject we cover (math, science,
technology and computing) can join. He or she can then use all of our
Yenka virtual labs for that subject in school, completely free of
charge.

>The initiative also offers an excellent personal development
opportunity, as the teachers help us with the development of one of the
most innovative educational tools worldwide.

join, teachers can visit: http://www.yenka.com/lit-usa

>If you have any questions please get in touch.
>
>Best regards
>
>Esther
>Crocodile Clips Ltd.
>
>This communication is confidential and for use by the intended
recipient only. If the message is received by anyone other than the
intended recipient, please return to the sender by replying to it and
take no further action. Thank you.

Esther Droop wrote:

>Hello Richard
>
>I'm writing from Crocodile Clips in Scotland, as we've just launched a
new initiative for teachers in Ohio.

>The Leader in Technology initiative aims to involve selected teachers
in the development of our cutting-edge virtual labs.

>One teacher per school in each subject we cover (math, science,
technology and computing) can join. He or she can then use all of our
Yenka virtual labs for that subject in school, completely free of
charge.

>The initiative also offers an excellent personal development
opportunity, as the teachers help us with the development of one of the
most innovative educational tools worldwide.

>There is no cost to join. However, places are limited. To apply to
join, teachers can visit: http://www.yenka.com/lit-usa

>If you have any questions please get in touch.
>
>Best regards
>
>Esther
>Crocodile Clips Ltd.
>
>This communication is confidential and for use by the intended
recipient only. If the message is received by anyone other than the
intended recipient, please return to the sender by replying to it and
take no further action. Thank you.

R J Zitto  Physics Instructor-retired
Youngstown State University
Physics & Astronomy Dept