[YAPA] Arbor Scientific: Check out our new website!

Arbor Scientific mail at arborsci.com
Wed Apr 14 13:28:23 EDT 2010

An Exciting Announcement from Arbor Scientific

Arbor Scientific Notice www.arborsci.com
(800) 367-6695

*_Brand New Website for Arbor Scientific_*

<http://cts.arborsci.com/t/36170304/112638951/86932/0/>
_Click to view

If you've been to arborsci.com in the last week you might have noticed something
is a little different. We have just released the newer and cooler side of Arbor
Scientific!

We're still the same awesome company with the same reliable science tools that
you've grown to love. Our new website will allow you to find your old favorites,
and our new ideas with ease. We also are bringing you featured videos, new labs,
and as always... We Find the Cool Stuff!

Stop by arborsci.com and see what we've done with the place!
See you soon,

C. Peter Rea
President

Arbor Scientific