[YAPA] YAPA Stargazing Party

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:04:03 EDT 2010

It’s time for the August Perseids.  In looking over the weather for the next 10 days, the prospects for clear skies are pretty slim.  However, Saturday night does look promising and the Moon will be out of the way so even though it is a little early to see many Perseids, we thought we would give that day a try for a star gazing party.  Please respond back if you can come Saturday August 7 and be ready for any last minute date change, if the weather is not permitting!  It gets dark around 9:30 but we will have the scopes out for viewing Venus after 8:30.  Bring along your favorite mosquito spray

Roy and Jodi