[YAPA] Tonight's meeting

Roy McCullough rmccullo at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:19:11 EST 2010

Hi gang,

This just in from our host, Jason.

Everything is good to go. I have the pot for the hot water and can make the  coffee also. I am ordering donuts for tonight and wanted to know how many
 you think I should order? Other than that, if you could send out an email to everyone telling them to park in the back of the school and enter the  building in what we call the "U" (should be easily recognizable by science teachers as it looks like a U). I will have signs directing you to the library. If you need anything else just let me know.

> Jason

Roy