[YAPA] (no subject)

robert.pendzick at neomin.org robert.pendzick at neomin.org
Fri Mar 26 12:03:40 EDT 2010

	I just saw this come across, don't know if anyone is looking for
work...
	Brookfield Local Schools
 Vacancy
 For the 2010-2011 school year
 Position:  High School Science Teacher grades 7-12
 POSTING DATE:  March 25, 2010
 POSTING DEADLINE:  Until filled
 QUALIFICATIONS:
    *Valid State of Ohio Integrated Science license grades 7-12
    *Successful BCII & FBI background checks

SALARY:  Per negotiated salary schedule
 APPLICATION PROCESS:
 ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND A LETTER OF INTEREST, RESUME
AND COPY OF TEACHING LICENSE TO:
 Brookfield Local Schools
 Mr. Tim Saxton, Superintendent
 P.O. Box 209
 7003 Grove St.
 Brookfield, OH  44403
 Email:  tim.saxton at neomin.org
	-- Denise Domhoff Human Resources Secretary Trumbull County
Educational Service Center 6000 Youngstown-Warren Rd. Niles, OH 44446
330.505.2800 ext 112
 Robert Pendzick
 "All my problems in life started when I learned to read' Anonymous