[YAPA] IR testing for the new green lasers?

robert.pendzick at neomin.org robert.pendzick at neomin.org
Fri Oct 1 20:54:43 EDT 2010

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
After seeing the measure of the IR out of those new green lasers, I
wonder if the IR beads (or were they UV beads) would show up a
diffference when hit by the two different sources.  Might be a quick
test or if  they were UV beads they might not show any difference.
(and not having used the beads I can't recall if they were UV or IR)

 Robert Pendzick
 "All my problems in life started when I learned to read' Anonymous