[YAPA] March meeting

Cynthia Anderson Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Sat Mar 16 17:44:33 EDT 2013

The March meeting for YAPA will be Wednesday March 20th. Hope to see you in 2026 Ward Beecher Hall at YSU from 7 - 9 pm. If you will be parking in the deck, let me know.

Also coming up is the 35th year of Physics Olympics! It is being held Saturday March 23rd. There are 14 area teams participating.

Hope to see you on the 20th! We've had many useful ideas introduced, including...Deb Smith's chemistry lab ideas, Julie's using Excel to simplify grading lab reports, Jim and Julie's use of Apps and software to enhance labs.

Wishing all smooth sailing through March Madness,
Cindy Smotzer