[YAPA] Part Time instructors at Penn State Shenango

Robert Pendzick Robert.Pendzick at neomin.org
Fri Nov 8 00:15:49 EST 2013

My wife asked me to send this, Penn State is looking for part-time instructors, would go an interview but they conflict with my regular job......

Subject: Part-Time Physics/Chem/BiSc Opportunities

Here are the sections of physics that we discussed today, plus the links to their course catalog descriptions.  Thanks for spreading the word!

1. PHYS 001 The Science of Physics     M W F 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/courses/P/PHYS/001/200405FA

2. PHYS 211 General Physics: Mechanics     M W F 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM

                                                                T 12:00 PM - 1:50 PM (lab)

http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/courses/P/PHYS/211/199900FA

If you know anyone who teaches biology and/or chemistry, here are the meeting times:

BI SC 004 Human Body: Form and Function    M W F 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM

http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/courses/B/BI_SC/004/200102SP

CHEM 112 Chemical Principles II      M W F 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM

  http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/courses/C/CHEM/112/200809SP

CHEM 113  Experimental Chemistry II        T 8:00 AM - 10:50 AM

http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/courses/C/CHEM/113/200607S1

Thanks again for any leads!  We are currently interviewing folks, so please encourage those who may be interested to send us a resume asap.

Elaine

--
Elaine Arvan Andrews, Ph.D.
Campus Academic Officer/Assistant to the Chancellor

Robert Pendzick