[YAPA] grant opportunity

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Sat Oct 19 13:55:20 EDT 2013

http://www.samsung.com/us/solvefortomorrow/home.html#solveForTomorrowApp

Hello,

At the above link there is a very simple grant possibility for teachers interested in expanding their STEM outreach in the schools. Thanks to Mike Crescimanno for finding this.

We can co-operatively use this grant to build on some activities that your school would like to participate in with YSU. There are lots of possibilities.

Here's a very concrete example: Can we use our "partnership" through this to support an activity or a prize at the YSU Physics Olympics?

See you at the next meeting, Tuesday Oct 22 from 7 - 9 at Canfield High School hosted by Steve Hlaudy.

Cindy Smotzer