[YAPA] Looking to sub?

Robert Pendzick Robert.Pendzick at neomin.org
Wed Jan 22 09:15:26 EST 2014

Received this through Osaapt, thought I would forward it onward.

Robert Pendzick

Dr. West,

I am the principal of Solon High School and am frantically looking for a substitute AP Physics teacher.  My current AP Physics teacher had emergency open heart surgery this weekend and will be out for 6 – 8 weeks.  I got your contact information from John Shutter – who unfortunately is not able to sub for me based on his previous commitment to teaching at a local community college.

If you have any leads would you  be so kind to share them with me?  I truly appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards,

Erin A. Short
Principal
Solon High School