[YAPA] November meeting

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Wed Nov 5 12:07:50 EST 2014

Hi Everyone! Come join us for the November meeting of YAPA. We will meet at Cardinal Mooney High School at 6:30 pm on Tuesday Nov 11. Ray Marks is hosting the meeting. Please park and enter the main doors in the back of the school. He will have signs posted in the building directing us to the MAC lab.

As the daily sunlight is decreasing at this time of year, I thought the topic might be on light/optics.

Hope to see you there! This is the last meeting of 2014. We will meet again in Feb at Oh! WOW!

Cynthia Smotzer