[YAPA] Fw: Request for your help sharing this information of Modeling Science Workshop in Cleveland area

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Wed Apr 1 08:26:23 EDT 2015

Summer workshop at Baldwin Wallace...

________________________________
From: McTernan, Holly <hmcternan at sehs.net>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 4:13 PM
To: Cynthia A Smotzer
Subject: Request for your help sharing this information of Modeling Science Workshop in Cleveland area

Hello Ms Smotzer,

Jane Jackson referred me to you to request your help getting word of a professional development opportunity in Modeling Method of teaching science/physics.  I would be grateful if you would share this with any physics and/or science teachers in your data base.

Here is a link to more information and also a flyer in case you can share it with others.

www.bw.edu/workshops<http://www.bw.edu/workshops>
EDU 565-PD5    Modeling C.A.S.T.L.E. Electricity for Science Teaching

If you have any questions please let me know, and I thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Holly McTernan
St Edward HS
Physics