[YAPA] May YAPA meeting

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:29:20 EDT 2015

Come join us for the May meeting of YAPA.

        When: Monday May the 4th (Star Wars day.....say the date as written out loud....

        Time:  6:30 pm

        Where: Room 2026 Ward Beecher, YSU campus

        Theme: Star Wars or Cinco de Mayo; using movies and/or holidays to teach physics

We are also planning for the YAPA picnic at the Zitto Zoo. Several dates are available so that Dick and Pam are at home when we invade.... Please let me know which of the dates might work for you and then we will choose one where most can attend. I know there is always lots going on.

YAPA picnic possible dates: Tues June 9, Thurs June 11 and Tues June 16.

Take Care,

Cynthia Smotzer