[YAPA] February meeting

Cynthia A Smotzer casmotzer at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 5 12:48:28 EST 2015

Hi Everyone!

A reminder that the February YAPA meeting is being held Feb 23th at 4 pm at

O! Wow! Science Center. We are planning a tour and an airplane competition activity.

I need to let Audra Carlson know how many plan to attend so she can have enough materials ready, so if you plan on attending please e-mail me by Friday Feb 13.

Also, the Physics Olympics is coming up on March 7 at Stambaugh Gyms on YSU campus. Many of you bring teams. Registration forms are available online. If you Google YSU physics olympics, you will go right to the site.

Thank You,

Cynthia Smotzer