[YAPA] black holes

Thomas Drummond admiraljedi at rocketmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:23:17 EDT 2016

 Hi Norma,

That is an excellent question! And I certainly do not know the answer.

However, there is a wonderful website called 60 symbols hosted by physicists and chemists at The University of Nottingham.  I have emailed them and they were kind enough to get back to me. You might want to post it to them and they might even do a nice video about it :-)

They also have a video series dedicated to chemistry called Periodic Videos and one for mathematics called Numberphile.