[YAPA] Fw: MODELING Digest - 21 Jun 2017 to 22 Jun 2017 (#2017-151)

EUGENE L EASTER gleaster at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 23 09:08:53 EDT 2017

 Good Morning The Ohio section of AAPT has a $1000 equipment grant for physical science and physics teachers.  Please apply.Also Vernier has a free and trade old equipment forum you might find useful.

Enjoy your summer and we will see you at the October meeting with an exciting design your own conference event.
Gene Easter
Brushfire Science Consultants Gene and Linda Easter 330-928-6691 540 S. Ridgecliff St. Tallmadge, Oh 44278 Education is not filling a bucket, but starting a fire. - William Butler Yeats