[YAPA] Physics Professional Development Day

Mary Janek, M.S. in Ed. mljanek at ysu.edu
Sun Dec 1 16:06:08 EST 2019

Dear YAPA Members,

I wanted to let you know of the plans for our annual YSU Physics & Astronomy Professional Development Day and invite you to attend on Monday, 16 December 2019.  Please see the attached agenda for specific information.  You may email me to register for this free event.

We look forward to having you on campus.  Parking will be available in the Walnut Street lots.  And thank you for reaching out earlier.  I really hope you can attend.

If there are others who you know of who would like this information, please feel free to pass it along.

Looking forward,
Mary

Mary L. Janek, M.S. in Education
Beeghly College of Education