[Ysu-academic-senate] Attendance Summary

Bob Hogue bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu
Wed Apr 7 21:50:50 EDT 2004

The Bylaws of the Academic Senate require that the Secretary
distribute a summary of attendance at Senate meetings prior to
the at-large elections each year.

I have compiled a summary of attendance including the meetings so
far this year (October, November, February, March, and April).
The summary is available online at

	http://cc.ysu.edu/acad-senate/att200304.pdf

As has been done in the past, the summary includes a column for
"excused" absences.  These indicate the meetings for which a
member contacted me prior to a meeting to inform me that the
member would be unable to attend.

Because of the possibility that I overlooked a notification from
a member about missing a meeting, or because I simply had trouble
counting up to five after reviewing all of the attendance sheets
several times, PLEASE let me know if the figures that I have on
the sheet are incorrect for your attendance, and I will correct
them.

Bob Hogue                 Computer Science & Information Systems
bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu      Youngstown State University
Phone 330-941-1775        Youngstown, OH  44555