[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Committee preferences for next year

Bob Hogue bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:52:08 EDT 2004

It is time once again to gather preferences from faculty and
department chairpersons for Senate committees for next year.  A
form is available on the web for submitting your first, second,
and third preferences:

	http://www.cis.ysu.edu/~bobhogue/senatepref.html

Note that this is only for faculty and chairperson committee
memberships.  Administrative and student appointments to
committees are handled by the YSU Administration and Student
Government, respectively.

We do ask the following:

1. If you are completing your third year on the same committee,
please do not request that committee for next year, so that we
can rotate new members into the committees.

2. If you are in your first or second year on a committee and
would like to continue, please do submit that committee as one of
your requests.

Please enter your preferences by May 15.  We will collate the
requests.

Bob Hogue
Secretary, Academic Senate