[Ysu-academic-senate] Online meeting availability form

Bob Hogue bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu
Thu Sep 9 22:53:56 EDT 2004

Friends,

This might qualify as one of those Inventions that Nobody Needs,
but here goes anyway.

Since this is the season for filling out those "when are you
available for committee meeting" time grids, I decided to
experiment with an online version, to save sending paper across
campus and back.

The web address for the form is:

	http://www.cis.ysu.edu/~bobhogue/avail.html

You are welcome to use this if and when you need to gather
available times for meetings.  Just contact those on the
committee and give them the web address.  When submitted, the
form will e-mail a copy of the time slots to the recipient that
you designate, plus a cc: copy to your e-mail.

Please let me know if there are items or features that I should
change or add on this form.

Bob Hogue                 Computer Science & Information Systems
bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu      Youngstown State University
Phone 330-941-1775        Youngstown, OH  44555