[Ysu-academic-senate] Nominations for Senate Chair

Bob Hogue bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu
Wed Sep 22 16:13:34 EDT 2004

The Senate Elections & Balloting Committee has asked me to
contact members of the Academic Senate via e-mail in order to
allow for nominations for Chair of the Senate.  This is being
done via e-mail this year in lieu of a paper call for
nominations.

At the Senate meeting on September 8, Tom Shipka and Daryl Mincey
were nominated.

If you would like to make an additional nomination for Chair,
please send me an e-mail with the nominee's name NO LATER THAN
5:00 p.m. on September 28, and I will forward it to the Elections
and Balloting Committee.

There is no separate nomination for Vice-Chair.  The Bylaws state
that the runnerup in the voting is designated as Vice-Chair.

Bob Hogue                 Computer Science & Information Systems
bobhogue at cis.ysu.edu      Youngstown State University
Phone 330-941-1775        Youngstown, OH  44555