[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate web page and meeting dates

Bob Hogue rahogue at ysu.edu
Mon Aug 28 20:30:30 EDT 2006

Friends,

  Welcome back for a new academic year!

  The dates for meetings of the Academic Senate for this year are:

  September 13, 2006
October 4, 2006
November 1, 2006
December 6, 2006
(no meeting in January)
February 7, 2007
March 7, 2007
April 4, 2007
May 2, 2007

Meetings are in the DeBartolo Hall auditorium at 4:00 p.m.

  Also, the list of Senators and committee assignments are now available via the main Senate web page, http://cc.ysu.edu/acad-senate  (I have not yet received the list of Administrative appointments, but I'll add it as soon as it arrives.)