[Ysu-academic-senate] Reorganization of Senate Website

Bob Hogue rahogue at ysu.edu
Thu Mar 19 11:34:47 EDT 2009

The
Academic Senate website has been in serious need of a reorganization so
that the files for each year can be located more easily. I have been
putting this off for too long, and it needed to be done. I began the
process yesterday, and most of it is completed.

The appearance of the site has not changed. This is just to move files into yearly folders for better organization.

There are many links involved, and a few might have been broken in the process of the change. If you encounter any broken links on the Senate website or on any of the pages, please let me know.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but it's one of those housekeeping things that really needed to be finished.-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...